Thursday, December 31, 2009

mis propositos

As many of you might remember, I don't do resolutions. I do goals. So I share with you, my 2010 goals.

1. Get healthy. I'm giving up pop, Starbucks, junk food. I'm going to find a gym and start working out. Hopefully by eating better, I'll feel better too.

2. Come out to my mom. I say this every year, and every year I say it's time. So maybe this will be the year.

3. Beat this depression. Be happier. Enough said.

4. Stay in Spain.

5. Find a boyfriend. I'm really ready to settle down with someone. I just want it to be the right someone.

6. I have 9 communities left. I want to knock as many of them off this year as possible!

7. Write an hour a day. Whether it's here in LJ, my public blog, a blog I sort of want to create for a Spanish "ON the Road" or my novel, I need to get back into writing big time.

8. Work on getting my first novel edited and PUBLISHED.

9. Go snowboarding, FINALLY. La sierra está muy cerca a Madrid.

10. Continue with the classics. Try to read all of Shakespeare's plays, more Dickens and Hemingway...and...tackle...Don Quijote for real. Not the skimming bullshit I did in 2008.

11. Never, ever step food into Escape or OHM again!

12. To quote Alanis, I'll be a friend to those who know how to be friends. That means...if you don't act like you care, or treat me bad in anyway, you're not a friend.

13. Perhaps it should be #1, but...I need to get back on track with God. :-/ Last year, I wanted to read the Bible in a year. I stopped in May. Maybe I should try it this year? I just don't know what I believe any more.

14. Write a Mariah lyric on Nick's wall at least three times a week to celebrate her 40th anniversary this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment