Tuesday, December 31, 2013

el meu final de año wrap up y metas por 2014

1. What did you do in 2013 that you'd never done before?: I took a road trip through Spain and drove to all the villages I could. I also moved to the Basque Country.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?: Some, and I always have goals for the new year.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?: A few from high school.

4. Did anyone close to you die?: Fallon Fey :'(

5. What countries did you visit?: Catalunya, Greece, Portugal, France, United States, and I moved from Spain to the Basque Country.

6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?: A social life, and moneyyy.

7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?: Nov. 23, (he knows why), July 30th (day I moved to Bilbao)

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?: Going to Greece.

9. What was your biggest failure?: Gaining weight back. Not much but still. Also not able to come out.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Gastronitis, and a few colds.

11. What was the best thing you bought?: Travels.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Jesús :P

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?: Partido Popular, Republicans, Mariah's record label

14. Where did most of your money go?: Travel, café con leche relaxing

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?: Greece, Combat, Bilbao, travelling.

16. What song will always remind you of 2013?: #Beautiful by Mariah Carey

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? 7 kilos fatter
iii. richer or poorer? poorer

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?: Writing

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Procrastinating, being afraid to be who I am

20. How will you be spending Christmas?: I spent Christmas Eve on planes, then Christmas with my mom opening presents.

21. How will you be spending New Years? Eating grapes at 6 PM Eastern Standard Time and packing.

22. Did you fall in love in 2013?: Infatuation :)

23. How many one-night stands?: A few

24. What was your favorite TV program?: True Blood, American Horror Story, Breaking Bad, Nashville, Veep

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?: No.

26. What was the best book you read?: The Harry Potter series.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?: The Cast of Nashville

28. What did you want and get?: A pending trip to Ireland

29. What did you want and not get?: A trip to Morroco, a Macbook

30. What was your favorite film of this year?: Before Midnight

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?: 32, worked and then went to the gym pintxos with J.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?: Stability.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?: Pijo casual

34. What kept you sane?: Jordi, my iPod

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?: David Villa, Cesc Fàbregas, Mario Casas

36. What political issue stirred you the most?: LA PUTA CRISIS DE MIERDA. RECORTES. Nueva ley de aborto.

37. Who did you miss?: Fallon Fey.

38. Who was the best new person you met?: Jesús.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013: Open your heart, no day but today.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Hermoso, good lord you're hashtag beautiful, yo por ti y tu por mi, lo que me haces sentir, ya no puedo más, vaminos de aquí, ahora sí, perdóname lo siento mucho what? I'm bilingual, you didn't know? -Mariah Carey

Places I slept: Over the Atlantic, Barcelona, Madrid, Burgos, València, Athens, Napfolio, on a train, Lisboa, Lagos (Portugal), Sevilla, Granada, Bilbao, Bordeaux, Vitoria, Donostia-San Sebastián, Lawrenceburg, Columbus. I'm a major slut :P

2013. Another year of travelling, hiking, Combat. A move to Bilbao. A great loss of my golden retriever, Fallon Fey. A new dog, a moody German Shepherd named Tango. I finished the second novel and edited it and the first novel. Two failed crushes, but I'm back in the scene with crush number three that seems to be going somewhere!

I miss my old school, and I like the new school. However, I know this part of my life is soon ending.

Goals accomplished: Finished the novel and edited them. Anxiety is being worked on. I'm not there yet, but I will be. I read a book in catalan, tried Body Pump, completed Couch to 5K, even though I am back to being unable to run 10 centimetres *sigh*, organized iTunes and obtained my B1 certificate in Catalán. I made it to 7/12 provinces I haven't been to. I gave up Starbucks, but then again, Bilbao doesn't have the 'Bucks. Back into films. What goals do I have for 2014?

1. Come out to my mom. It has to be done. Life free of lies and a meaningful relationship.

2. Submit my first two novels for publication, and hopefully get to 75% finished with novel 3.

3. Get back down to 150 pounds or 68Kg and develop muscle.

4. Learn to cook and eat healthily. No sweets except for Mondays, and pintxos only once a week.

5. Snowboard. Again, still haven't done this!

6. Learn to surf and kayak.

7. Develop a social circle.

8. Work toward finding a permanent job and figuring out grad school.

9. Camino de Santiago!

10. Continue working to fight depression and anxiety.

11. Be able to afford a studio and a golden 'triever dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment