Tuesday, July 23, 2013

mi Café Farewell Tour 2013

It's been a while since I've updated my public blog, and I figure now that my time in Madrid is coming to an end, it's time I start updating again with some lists.

Three lists I plan on making: The current Farewell Café Tour 2013, List of Places that Had a Positive Influence on my Time in Madrid, and Top 10 List of Things I Am Looking Forward to in Euskadi.

For those of you who didn't know, I was only able to have my job in Madrid for two years due to stupid Madrid law. While I'm excited to get out of Madrid, which is not a fit for me at all, I'm super excited to go to a brand new city (Bilbao) that I love. I think the city will be a fit for me, and I hope my job is as well of a fit as my schools in Valencia and Madrid were.


Some of these cafés I have never been to. Some of them I frequent a lot and wanted to go to one last time. But these are some of the coolest cafes in Madrid.

Sunday, 21 July 2013: Agur, Casa Mono.

Monday, 22 July 2013: Agur, Café Escalón. I'm not really a fan of the recent makeover, but before they had good tostada con tomate with free orange juice.

Tuesday, 23 July 2013: Agur, El Bombo: On the way to the metro for my daily commute and open, it was convenience. I had to go just to get my mayorship back on FourSquare.

To Come: Agurs to Café Mur, my Spanish Common Grounds,

Café do Nuno I JUST FOUND OUT IT CLOSED MAY 31 :( It was my fave bar in Quevedo, when I lived there. A Portuguese bar. I wish I had known it was closing!

Café Mama Inés: A Café near Chueca mentioned in the latest John Irving novel.

Café de la Luz:

and to have café on the terrace of Parque de Oeste
and the top floor of El Corte Inglés in Callao.

No comments:

Post a Comment