Saturday, July 27, 2013

mi Top 10 de Madrid

The top five things of Madrid that were positive for me admist a sea of negativity.

5.

Parque de Oeste. Much nicer than the more famous Retiro, and it has Templo de Debod and views of the mountain sunsets.


4.

La sierra de Madrid. Amazingly beautiful and peaceful.

3.

Catalán Who would think one of the best things about Madrid would be learning catalán?

2.

Fisico, the best gym in Madrid. I pretty much lived there trying to get a tabla de chocolate. Too bad I like napolitanas de chocolate so much which keeps me from getting that tabla de chocolate...

1. My school...wanting to keep this blog away from my school, but it has been an incredibly experience working there, and it will be the thing I miss most in Bilbao, I'm sure...despite all the stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment